Sunday, May 16, 2010

new thoughts

So I realize that I haven't posted anything in over two months. But such is the life of my blog. It's not that I haven't thought about it. It's more that whenever I found the time to think about it, everything I attempted to put down just didn't make the cut.

That said, I'm now going to make the transition in my blog to a travel blog, as I'm going to Europe!

Here is my current plan:

May 26th: London
27-31: Nottingham, England
June 1-5: Groningen, Netherlands
6-9: Fribourg, Switzerland
10: Milan, Italy
11-13: (somewhere, maybe back to switzerland)
14-16: Paris
17-18: Venice
19-21: Cinque Terre
22-30: (somewhere, probably around france)

If you have any suggestions as to where I should go in those places or elsewhere, let me know.

Also, I'm looking for places to stay in those parenthesized times if you know anyone in Italy, Switzerland, France, Belgium, or the Netherlands that has a couch or a floor that I could sleep on.

1 comment:

Lauren Frances Moore said...

you get to see all my favorite people... jealous!