Sunday, February 1, 2009

Procrastination

In my attempts at procrastination, I'm switching my website to a photo blog. Head on over and check out rparksphoto.blogspot.com.

Lately there have been a few developments in my life...

First, I have been listening to French rap virtually non-stop for the past three or four days. If anyone is interested, I recommend Keny Arkana's "Entre Ciment et Belle Etoile." I think it was a lucky first guess at what cd to get but it has some quality songs on it. 

Second, I got a longboard on Sunday and have been loving riding it at just about every chance I get... especially while listening to French rap.

Third, I want to take up boxing. I'm not quite sure where that idea originated from but it's been on my mind for a little while now. I looked into cofc's boxing club but I have a class during the meeting times so I'm left up to my own devices. At some point here I'm going to invest in a punching bag and some gloves. If anyone wants to join me in this endeavor, let me know... unless you're too afraid to face the fury of my fists. I am part Irish so I could claim it's in my blood. I'm also English tho so I would be civil/proper about it.

Fourth, along with my boxing endeavor, I am working on getting into better shape. Obviously I'm not fat but I want to get fit. I started running again last week and I bought a bunch of fruit today so I can eat healthier. Also, I'm now up to 14 pull-ups... go me. (we have pull-up bars in the door frames of our living room if you've never been to my house).

1 comment:

Kristen said...

stop defending your major!

you just like it because you like it. it's not like its crack.

good to see you around. glad you liked the zine.